Brother's Married! - January 21st, 2017

5:07 PM

Ok, so I am not dead.  I just...haven't had much time, now that I have an actual job.  I never even wrote a post about the one and only official wedding I did...=(  Hopefully I can do that soon.


Anyway, my brother and his long-time girlfriend finally tied the knot last month.  Their kid was born a month prior to the signing, but it's all good.  It was a small and intimate setting, with just some family members from both sides as well as really close friends.










Star of the show? Probably the baby!  She was 35 days old, I believe.











Look at that size difference!
Everyone seems to be doing well.  Baby is much bigger now, of course.  Will update with some pictures of her next time I see her.  Maybe some pics of both of my nieces?

You Might Also Like

0 comments