Engagement Shoot! - August 20th, 2016

3:03 PM

Well, so the school year has started and I have been SWAMPED!  It's Labor Day weekend and if I don't get this post up, I'll probably never get it posted!  And my photography classes start up in a week, too.


Anyway, the shoot went well.  I employed an assistant photographer AND a wardrobe manager (I don't know what the actual title would be).  It made the shoot appear way more professional.  =)  The first location was Palace of Fine Arts.  It was kind of a gloomy day, which is better than a super bright day I guess.  I didn't really take as many pics as I normally would (I was relying on the 2nd photog) but got some decent pics anyway, luckily.













After about an hour and a half, we went to Crissy Fields for a little bit.  There was an outfit change and we did our thing.  Surprisingly, it was actually warmer by the water!







Thanks to everyone that took part in the shoot!  =)  Wedding is at the end of the year.  Can't wait!

You Might Also Like

0 comments